The Dyknow Classes feature enables two teachers to monitor a co-taught Class at the same time.
If no Co-Teacher assignment already exists, the primary Teacher can easily add a Co-Teacher to his/her Classes. Only one Co-Teacher can be assigned to each Dyknow Class.
This document is a resource for Dyknow Teachers to understand how to:
ADD A CO-TEACHER TO AN ASSIGNED CLASS
Follow the steps below to add a Co-Teacher to an assigned Dyknow Class.
1. Login to Dyknow.
2. Locate the Class to which you would like to add a Co-Teacher on your My Classes dashboard.
3. Click Edit Roster; the Edit Roster modal will appear.
4. Locate the Manage Teachers section.
5. Click Add Teacher; the Search Teachers field will appear.
6. Enter the name of the Co-Teacher you wish to add in the Search Teachers field.
7. Select the Co-Teacher's name as it appears; the selected Co-Teacher will appear in the Manage Teachers section.
Note: If the teacher name cannot be found and selected in the Search Teachers field, please:
- Confirm the spelling of his/her first and last name, then try again; or,
- Contact your Dyknow Administrator for assistance as it's most likely this teacher is either:
- Not assigned to your same School(s) in Dyknow; or,
- Not listed as a Current User in Dyknow.
8. Click the X to exit the Edit Roster modal and return to your My Classes dashboard.