The Dyknow Classes feature enables an unlimited number of Teachers to monitor a class at the same time. SIS-assigned Teachers can easily add other Teachers to their Classes.
For more information on multi-teacher Classes, check out our FAQ: Multi-Teacher Monitoring article.
This document is a resource for Dyknow Teachers to understand how to:
ADD A TEACHER TO AN ASSIGNED CLASS
Follow the steps below to add a Teacher to an assigned Dyknow Class.
1. Login to Dyknow.
2. Locate the Class to which you would like to add a Teacher on your My Classes dashboard.
3. Click Edit; the Edit Class modal will appear.
4. Locate the Manage Teachers section.
5. Click Add Teacher; the Search Teachers field will appear.
6. Enter the name of the Teacher you wish to add in the Search Teachers field.
Note: If the Teacher name cannot be found and selected in the Search Teachers field, please:
- Confirm the spelling of his/her first and last name, then try again; or,
- Contact your Dyknow Administrator for assistance as it's most likely this teacher is either:
- Not assigned to your same School(s) in Dyknow; or,
- Not listed as a Current User in Dyknow.
7. Select the Teacher's name as it appears; the selected Teacher will appear in the Manage Teachers section.
Note: The Manage Teachers section will display all teachers in alphabetical order by last name.
8. Click the white X to exit the Edit Class modal and return to your My Classes dashboard.