DyKnow Cloud's "Tech Coach" role is the perfect set of permissions for a campus-based tech leader.
The goals of the Tech Coach enhancement are:
- Provision access to users who previously had none
- Support and grow teachers' usage of DyKnow Cloud
- Perform basic product troubleshooting
How do I become a Tech Coach?
The Tech Coach role and assigned campuses are provisioned by your DyKnow Cloud product administrator(s). If you think this role is for you, reach out to your DyKnow Cloud product administrator to request access!
I've been assigned the Tech Coach role! What can I do?
First - be sure to access our free training resources hosted right here in our Knowledge Base!
Tech Coaches in DyKnow Cloud can accomplish the following in support of these goals, specific to the campuses to which they are assigned:
- View and start monitoring any class of which the user is the assigned teacher
- View the "Gear" icon to access administrative features
- View "Users" and "Classes" tabs
- Edit Users and Classes
- Manually create Users and Classes
- View Student Analytics
- View Class Analytics
How are other DyKnow users assigning the Tech Coach role?
Some examples of faculty and staff who use the Tech Coach role:
- District Instructional Technologists, eLearning Coaches
- Media Specialists, Librarians
- Instructional Technologist who also teach part or full time
- Teacher Leaders
- Principals, Assistant Principals
- Deans, Headmasters
- Campus counselors
- Campus secretaries