VIDEO TUTORIAL: Step by step instructions for using the 'Screen Grab' tool to receive panels and their annotations from students
Watch the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oISW7qIelvo&feature=channel_page
Step by Step Guide for Using the Screen Grab Feature:
- Open a new or existing DyKnow notebook.
- Navigate to the panel where you’d like to perform the screen grab.
- Go to Insert > Screen Grab
- DyKnow will minimize and allow you to open the program of your choice.
- Position the content on the screen so it’s visible for the screen grab.
- In the Screen Grab toolbar, click the ‘Select Region’ button.
- Click and drag to select an area of your screen, and then release the mouse button.
- Click the ‘Capture’ icon to insert the area you selected onto the current panel.
- Move and resize your selection as appropriate.
- Click on the panel outside of the selection box to place the image on the panel.