This article will provide instructions on how to add the DyKnow Notebook Writer to the Send To menu. While this is not required, users may find that this change will expedite the Notebook Writer printing process.
The Send To menu will allow users to print directly to the DyKnow Notebook Writer without having to open the file and print from within the application.
To add a destination to the Send To menu, you must add a shortcut to the SendTo folder. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click My Computer.
2. Navigate to the following Path
- XP Users: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\SendTo
- Vista Users: C:\users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
Note: The SendTo folder is hidden by default. If the folder is not visible, click the Start button, click Control Panel, click Folder Options, click the View tab, and click Show hidden files and folders.
3. Click Start, and then click Printers and Faxes
4. Drag the DyKnow Notebook Writer icon from the Printers and Faxes folder to the SendTo folder. This will create a shortcut in the SendTo folder.