VIDEO TUTORIAL: Block Applications
Creating and choosing a default blocking plan
- From the Monitor Tab, click the drop down menu on the Block Applications button and choose 'Setup Plans'
- Click “New” and type in a plan name
- Choose a plan type (for best results, choose a “Block All” plan type. This ensures the students cannot open anything except the programs you add to the list)
- Select the application and click add, or browse to find the application
- Click “save” to store this blocking plan
- Click on your most preferred plan
- Click “Make Default” and click 'OK.'
To apply your default plan
- Click the top half of the Block Applications button
- To release the blocking plan, click the top half of the Block Applications button once or choose the drop down menu again and select Free Workstations from Plan