No. Schools can choose to purchase and/or use DyKnow Monitor separately from DyKnow Vision.
For schools who purchase both (the Bundle), the default is that Monitor and Vision operate independently. However, it is possible to configure such that students must sign in and join a DyKnow Vision sharing session before Monitoring will begin. To configure this:
- Sign onto to your DyKnow Administration Console.
- Click 'Manage Institution'.
- Click 'Institution Setup Wizard'.
- Click 'Monitor Settings cont.' in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Check the box next to 'Restrict Monitoring to Vision Sessions' and click Next until settings are saved.