An exception for Java will need to be added to a global blocking plan in the DyKnow admin console.
- Log into the DyKnow admin console
- Click on Manage Global Application Blocking Plans
- Click Add New Plan
- Name the plan accordingly, then select Block All
- Click Add Program Exception
- Add an exception for javaw (use javaw for both the Program Title and Internal Name)
- Click Update to add the program exception.
- Add any other programs you wish to have in this blocking plan
- Click Save to save the plan