When trying to disable logging in the DyKnow client, a window says "Not Authorized"
To disable diagnostic logging:
- Open the DyKnow cilent
- Click the Application Button
- Click the DyKnow Options button
- Click Resources
- Click Disable
Log into DyKnow as an administrator to disable logging.
To allow non-admins to disable logging, turn off "default logging" in the administration console:
- Open the administration console for the institution and log in as an administrator
- Click Manage Institution
- Click Institution Setup Wizard
- Click Client Logging Defaults
- Uncheck the Turn Default Logging On box to allow users to disable/enable logs freely