Text and images are larger than normal and get cut off at the edge of the DyKnow Vision 5.x panel.
This is caused by using a Windows DPI setting of greater than 120DPI. DyKnow Vision does not support a DPI setting greater than 120.
A DPI setting of 120DPI or smaller will need to be set.
- Click on Start/Open the Search Bar
- Open up the Control Panel
- Click on Appearance and Personalization > Display
- Click "Let me choose for all my displays"
- Choose either Smaller (100%) or Medium (125%)
- Click on Start > Control Panel
- Click on Adjust Screen Resolution in the Appearance and Personalization section
- Click on "Make text and other items larger or smaller"
- Change the DPI setting to be 120 or less
- Click Apply