If Active Scripting is disabled in Internet Explorer, My DyKnow will throw this error.
To resolve this, the security settings in Internet Explorer will need to be modified.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click 'Tools'
- Select 'Internet Options'
- Click the 'Security' tab
- Make sure the 'Internet' icon is selected and click 'Custom level'
- Scroll down about 3/4 of the window until you see Scripting options
- Under 'Active Scripting' select the 'Enable' radio button
- Click OK for this window as well as the 'Internet Options' window