When writing on a panel, certain ink strokes are skipped or disappear. Commonly, these ink strokes are strokes following a dot.
This has been detected on computers running version 18.104.22.168 of the Wacom Virtual Touch drivers. This issue is resolved by upgrading to version 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199 of the Wacom Virtual Touch drivers.
1. Click Start > Control Panel
2. Click Hardware and Sound > Device Manager
3. Expand Human Interface Devices and locate the Wacom Touch Driver.
4. Right click on the Wacom Touch Driver > Properties. Click on the Driver tab.
5. If the drive version is 188.8.131.52, click Update Driver. (If you have already downloaded the new drivers, choose 'Browse my computer' and locate the driver. If you do not have the driver, click 'Search Automatically'.
6. Verify the driver updates to version 184.108.40.206 or greater.