When writing on a panel, certain ink strokes are skipped or disappear. Commonly, these ink strokes are strokes following a dot.
This has been detected on computers running version 22.214.171.124 of the Wacom Virtual Touch drivers. This issue is resolved by upgrading to version 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52 of the Wacom Virtual Touch drivers.
1. Click Start > Control Panel
2. Click Hardware and Sound > Device Manager
3. Expand Human Interface Devices and locate the Wacom Touch Driver.
4. Right click on the Wacom Touch Driver > Properties. Click on the Driver tab.
5. If the drive version is 184.108.40.206, click Update Driver. (If you have already downloaded the new drivers, choose 'Browse my computer' and locate the driver. If you do not have the driver, click 'Search Automatically'.
6. Verify the driver updates to version 220.127.116.11 or greater.