Printing to the DyKnow Notebook Writer results in an error. The printed document appears in the Windows print queue with a status of Error. A window asking where to save the notebook never appears.
A resolution for this issue requires creating a new port for the Notebook Writer.
1. Click the Start button
2. Select Control Panel
3. Select Printers
4. Right Click on the DyKnow Notebook Writer
5. Select Properties
6. Select the Ports tab
7. Click the Add Port button
8. Select Local Port
9. Click the New Port button
10. For the Port Name enter DyKnow2
11. Click Close
12. Verify that DyKnow2 is checked and click the Apply Button
13. Restart your computer