Add a secondary instructor when the primary instructor is unavailable to start the session for the class in which he or she is enrolled to teach
- Log into the DyKnow Administration Console
- If necessary, create a new user record for the user by clicking Add New User.
- Click on Add User to Class.
- Select the class, then add the DyKnow User ID of the new instructor.
- Click Confirm Eligibility, then click Add Users. The instructor needs to be set as a moderator after he or she is added.
- Click on Edit User in Class, locate the class, then click Edit next to the instructor.
- Change the role to Moderator, and Save.