Screen Grab allows you to capture a portion of your computer screen and make it part of your notes.
1. In your notebook, click the Insert tab at the top of the page.
2. Click the Screen Grab icon in the Objects section.
3. Note, DyKnow will minimize; navigate to the appropriate window with the image you wish to capture.
4. Click Select Region from the menu.
5. Click and drag a box around the area you want to keep for your notes.
6. If the Screen Grab is correct, click Capture. If not, click Cancel to try again.
7. After you click Capture, your captured content will be pasted to your panel. You can move the content around, enlarge it, and shrink it on the panel. It can also be pasted onto your Private Notes.
Use Screen Grab when you want to remember something or have information from another source on your computer. For example, if you are doing chemistry questions online that require you to balance equations, you can use Screen Grab to have those equations in your DyKnow notebook. Now, you can review your work outside the classroom and finish any incomplete questions with DyKnow.