Dyknow Teachers can send Questions to student devices during a monitoring session. These Questions can be created before, after, or during a monitoring session.
This document is a resource for Dyknow Teachers to understand how to:
CREATE QUESTIONS BEFORE/AFTER CLASS
1. Click the Question Bank tab from the My Classes screen.
2. Use the pencil icon to edit questions and the garbage can icon to delete questions. To create a new question, click the green “Create a New Question” button.
3. Select the question type you want to create.
4. Enter your question and answers in the corresponding fields.
5. If your question has a correct answer(s), select the Correct checkbox(es) associated with that (those) answer(s).
6. Click the blue Save button.
CREATE AND SEND QUESTIONS DURING CLASS
1. Click the question mark icon in the Activity Tracker (right-hand side of the monitoring screen).
2. Click the blue Ask a Question button.
3. Click Review to edit an existing question, click Send to send an existing question, or click Create New Question to create a new question.
Note: Any questions created during class are automatically saved to your Question Bank.
STUDENT VIEW AND QUESTION RESULTS
1. A pop-up will display the question on the top right-hand corner of the student's screen. Once the student clicks "Send My Answer," the pop-up will disappear.
2. The Questions Tab will display the results. Click on the answers to view the student responses.