This document is a resource for Dyknow Administrators to understand how to successfully implement Dyknow.
Follow the steps below to implement Dyknow at your school district.
PRE-SETUP: IMPLEMENTATION CALL
Email email@example.com to schedule an implementation call as outlined in the Dyknow Welcome email you received.
- Administrator user credentials, installers, SIS data imports, and all aspects of the below are covered during this call.
- Please tell your School Success Manager the email address at which you want to receive Teacher-generated Students Not Monitored Reports.
- Accelerate adoption by emailing us the names of Applications and/or Websites you want to ensure are available in your school's catalog for Blocking Plans.
1. WHITELIST DYKNOW
For step-by-step instructions to allow Dyknow onto your school network and antivirus software, read the Manage DyKnow Whitelist Requirements article.
2. IMPORT SIS DATA
User, Class, and class enrollments must be set up in Dyknow.
Your Import Method can be determined by your SIS. School roster data can be mass-imported into Dyknow in one of three ways:
- Direct API Integration
- Infinite Campus
- Blackbaud ON
- Export File Integration
- Dyknow Import Files
Please review the Import Manager Overview article to begin the bulk upload process.
3. INSTALL DYKNOW CLOUD CONNECTOR ONTO STUDENT DEVICES
Click the appropriate links below to learn how to install DyKnow on student devices for monitoring.
- Student PC Installations
- Student Mac Installations
- Student Chromebook Installations and Chromebook Management Best Practices
- Student iPad Installations
4. CONFIGURE BLACKOUT SETTINGS, IP RESTRICTIONS
For step-by-step instructions on managing student device monitoring permissions, follow the steps in the Mange DyKnow Blackout Settings and IP Restrictions article.
5. FEATURE TRAINING
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule the professional development services you purchased.
To quickly familiarize yourself with Dyknow, review the Intro to Dyknow - Teacher Training article.
DYKNOW SUPPORT OPTIONS
Access to Dyknow Support is included in all Dyknow subscriptions.