To enable logging on the DyKnow Application Server complete the following steps:
- On the DyKnow Application Server, open the registry editor. (Click Start, select Run, and type 'regedit' without quotations)
- Navigate to the following path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\DyKnow\DySrv40
- Change the value of the 'Logging' key to 1.
- IIS will need to be stopped/restarted. From the command line type 'C:' without quotes to change to the local drive.
- From the command line type 'iisreset' without quotes to restart IIS.
To disable server logging, simply change the value of the 'Logging' key back to 0 and restart IIS.
If server logging is enabled, do not forget to disable logging after troubleshooting. Server logs are very large in size (~600 mb per day) and can quickly fill a server's storage if left enabled.