There is a known issue with the compatibility between Trend Micro Antivirus and DyKnow 5.7 that will prevent DyKnow's URL filtering component from filtering web traffic.
DyKnow is currently working on a permanent resolution; however, the following can also be used to resolve the incompatibility:
- Disable the Trend Micro tdi driver.
- Add the following to the Global URL filter bypass list in the administration console
- Program Title: Trend Micro 1 Exe**: TMBMSRV.exe
- Program Title: TM 2 Exe**: TmCCSF.exe
- Program Title: TM 3 Exe**: TmListen.exe
- Program Title: svchost Exe**: svchost.exe
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact DyKnow Technical Support by emailing email@example.com or calling 1.888.839.5669 x1