PKG files like the installer for Dyknow on student Macs can be managed via Casper Admin.
The below is the latest documentation from JAMF Software; please see them for more.
1. Login to the JSS with a web browser.
2. Click Computers at the top of the page.
3. Click Policies.
4. Click New.
5. Use the General payload to configure basic settings for the policy, including the trigger and execution frequency.
6. Select the Packages payload and click Configure.
7. Click Add for the Dyknow Cloud package.
8. Choose Install from the Action pop-up menu.
9. Configure the settings for the package; to add the package to each computer's Autorun data, select the Update Autorun data checkbox.
10. Specify a distribution point for computers to download the package from.
11. Use the Restart Options payload to configure settings for restarting computers.
12. Click the Scope tab and configure the scope of the policy.
13. Click Save.