- Login to your DyKnow Cloud site (https://[yourschool].dyknow.me)
- Your current classes should appear with the blue Start Monitoring button
- NOTE: If you get a warning message, you are trying to monitor during a restricted time. If you do not see your classes, contact your IT Helpdesk. However, if classes look good and you just need to make enrollment changes, click View Roster.
- Click Start Monitoring on the class you would like to monitor. Your thumbnails will start loading.
- Be nice to your colleagues and click the red End Monitoring button in the upper right corner when class is over.
- NOTE: To start monitoring a new class you must first stop monitoring the current one. Simply closing your browser tab does not end the current session. In this case most teachers see a Join Monitoring option which means you can get back into a class you probably forgot to end. As a backup, as of Nov 2015, a DyKnow adminstrator can remotely end any session via the DyKnow Cloud Admin page.