As a teacher I notice that students can hover over a window of content on Windows 8/8.1 and see a big preview when I don't want them to see that content.
Ask your DyKnow admin to upgrade your DyKnow server to v5.8.5 or later.
To configure this manually:
- Sign onto to your DyKnow Administration Console.
- Click 'Manage Institution'.
- Click 'Institution Setup Wizard'.
- Click 'Monitor Settings cont.' in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Check the box next to 'Block Aero Preview Windows When URL Filtering' and click Next until saved.