Students can only be monitored by one teacher at a time. Sometimes teachers forget to end their sessions causing student thumbnails to not appear in another teacher's session. This situation is easily corrected by using the Take & Monitor button.
- Verify that students in your class are not being monitored. This can be done in a session by looking at the "__ of __ students are connected" tracker in the top left corner.
- Click the link that says Show students not monitored
- This list shows students who are being monitored elsewhere [probably by a forgetful teacher] along with students not connected for technological reasons (for more help on this topic, click here).
- If you see students you expect to monitor, click the Take & Monitor button near the right side of the page.
- Your selected students should appear as thumbnails.