- Web improvements (teacher side)
- Adds yellow button/text in UI if student thumbnails are available for "stealing"
- Addresses issue where one teacher could accidentally end another teacher's class
- Addresses issue where a teacher couldn't monitor a class if she herself was being monitored (applies to training)
- Removes misleading buttons for students who sign into UI
- Adds search improvements, time restriction feature, timezone support, and password reset feature to new admin area to be launched soon. NOTE: temporarily, changes to Day/Time restrictions in Blackout Settings on the "legacy" admin do not save. However, changing IP restrictions is functional. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requested Day/Time change.
DyKnow Cloud Release 7.1.11 for Web - week of 11/2/15Follow
Have more questions? Submit a request