WELCOME TO DYKNOW!
This document is a resource for Dyknow Teacher training. Click play below to view the introductory training video.
HELPFUL TIPS FOR USING DYKNOW
- Teachers and other faculty members using Dyknow will login to dyknow.me via web browser.
- Students will never login to dyknow.me; rather, students are identified by monitoring by:
- The installation of the Dyknow Cloud Connector on their devices; and,
- Their unique, local device login.
- Dyknow teachers can monitor student device activity with or without an enforced Blocking Plan.
- All monitored student device activity is available after class, so teachers can interact with students (instead of watching their screens) through class.
- Teachers can monitor student device activity remotely!
- During a monitoring session, teachers can also:
- Send a message to one or more student devices;
- Lock one or more student devices; and,
- Push out a URL to one or more student devices.
- Dyknow Blocking Plans:
- Allow individual teachers to determine what websites/applications students can and cannot access;
- Can be created before, during, and after class; and,
- Must be enforced during a monitoring session in order to be active.
- Use the Blocking Plans tab to create, edit, and delete Blocking Plans outside of a monitoring session.
- Use the Modify Blocking button to create, edit, and enforce a Blocking Plan during a monitoring session.
- Teachers can edit their assigned class names and rosters.
- Teachers can add a co-teacher to their assigned classes.