Dyknow's Combine Classes feature enables Dyknow Teachers to combine one or more of their assigned classes into a single class. The classes to be combined must share the same primary teacher.
This document is a resource for Dyknow Teachers to understand how to:
Note: Combining Classes cannot be undone; it is a permanent change. If you need assistance with combined Classes, please contact us at email@example.com.
Follow the steps below combine your assigned Dyknow Classes.
1. Login to Dyknow and navigate to your My Classes page.
2. Click the Combine Classes button; the Combine Classes modal will appear.
3. Enter a name for your new Class in the New Class Name field.
4. Select which of your existing Classes you would like to combine into a single Class in the Choose Classes To Combine section.
Note: The selected classes must share the same primary teacher.
5. Click Save; a pop-up notification will appear.
6. Click Remove and Combine.
7. Locate your newly combined Class, marked with a gold star, on your My Classes dashboard.
Note: The Class History data for any combined Classes will remain separate, associated with the incumbent Class names.