Dyknow's Combine Classes feature enables Dyknow Teachers to combine their current, assigned Classes into a single Class.
Note: Combining Classes cannot be undone; it is a permanent change. If you need assistance with combined Classes, please contact us at email@example.com.
This document is a resource for Dyknow Teachers to understand how to:
Follow the steps below combine assigned Dyknow Classes.
1. Login to Dyknow.
2. Click the Classes tab; you will be redirected to the My Classes dashboard.
3. Click the Combine Classes button; the Combine Classes modal will appear.
4. Enter a name for your new Class in the New Class Name field.
5. Choose which of your existing Classes you would like to combine into a single Class by selecting their respective checkboxes in the Choose Classes To Combine section.
6. Click Save; the Heads up! pop-up notification will appear.
7. Click Remove and Combine.
8. Locate your newly combined Class, marked with a gold star, on your My Classes dashboard.
Note: The Class Analytics data for any combined Classes will remain separate, associated with the incumbent Class names.