Dyknow Teachers often block or allow access to similar websites and applications. Dyknow recommends commonly blocked and allowed websites and applications, making it easier to build Blocking Plans.
This document is a resource for Dyknow Teachers to understand how to identify and select suggested websites and applications in creating and editing their Blocking Plans.
SELECT SUGGESTED WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
1. From the home screen, click "Blocking Plans." If you are already monitoring a class, click "Modify Blocking."
2. Name your plan, or choose an existing plan.
3. Choose your plan type: Allow Only or Block Only.
4. View recommendations listed below "Websites" and "Applications" boxes
5. Begin typing the names of websites and/or applications into each respective box. When you're finished, click "Save" or "Enforce."
Recommended Sites and Apps to Allow
Recommended Sites and Apps to Block