Dyknow Administrators and Tech Coaches can access Student History in Dyknow to see and compare how students spend their class time. Dyknow's Student History feature enables Dyknow Administrators and Tech Coaches to:
- Review monitored student device activity from the beginning of school;
- Track the number of distractions defeated with Dyknow throughout the year;
- Learn more about students; and,
- Share the data with students and/or parents.
Student device activity is automatically being collected during monitoring sessions – it begins as soon as a Dyknow Teacher clicks the Start Monitoring button and stops when he/she clicks the End Monitoring button.
This data is also stored - and organized by class - in Class History.
REVIEW STUDENT HISTORY
1. Login to Dyknow.
2. Click the Student History tab in the main menu; you will be redirected to the Student History page.
3. Enter the name of the student whose activity history you want to review in the Student search bar.
4. Select the student's name as it appears in the Student search bar; you are now viewing data for one student across all of his or her classes.
5. To see in which class the student was viewing a specific application or website, click the blue arrow to expand the data table.
6. For additional views, change the date range using the "Date" calendar picker, or choose one specific class using the "Class" dropdown menu.
Note: If you see the red message shown below, try changing the date range for access to data from a time when the student was monitored.