Automatically release students from enforced Blocking Plans with Timed Blocking Plans.
Teachers can choose the time that they want Blocking Plans to release during a monitoring session. Timed Blocking Plans provide a great "set it and forget it" option.
ADD AN END TIME TO A BLOCKING PLAN
1. Press Start Monitoring to begin a class.
2. Click the blue Modify Blocking button to access Blocking Plans.
3. Select the Blocking Plan you'd like to enforce, or select Allow Only or Block Only to build a new Blocking Plan.
4. Select the time you'd like the blocking plan to expire or "release" the students.
5. Click Enforce to start the Blocking Plan.
Note: You will still need to click the End Monitoring button to end the Class. Analytics are collected for each student device until the Teacher clicks the End Monitoring button.