Dyknow Teachers may receive a Time Out message in Dyknow if the connection between the Teacher's device and the internet is slow or being interrupted.
Oops, an error occurred. Please refresh the page to clear the error. The request timed out.
Oops, an error occurred. please refresh the page to clear the error. Session Disconnected.
Review the scenarios below where the internet connection to the Teacher's device may be slow or interrupted:
- The Teacher's device is overloaded and requires a reboot to speed up the internet connection
- The Teacher's browser is overloaded and requires a reboot to speed up the internet connection
- The internet access point near the Teacher's room needs to be rebooted, or needs to be moved closer to or farther away from the Teacher's device
- The school's content filter should be bypassing HTTPS
- The school's Internet Service Provided (ISP) is too slow
- Dyknow servers have some latency