Back to school is here again!
Before you update your Dyknow account’s roster data, please review the questions below:
- Are you using a new Student Information System (SIS)?
- Did you update your firewall or content filter?
- Do you have a new Dyknow Administrator?
STEP 1: UPDATE ROSTER IMPORT
1. Manage Roster Import Settings. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Note: For more information about archiving Dyknow data, check out our FAQ: Archive Dyknow Data.
2. Import Roster Data. Click the relevant link(s) below for step-by-step instructions.
Note: Consistency is key when importing roster data into Dyknow. Please contact us at email@example.com if any changes have been made to your data imports.
DIRECT API INTEGRATIONS
Synchronize your roster data with Dyknow via direct integration with your SIS’s API.
- Manage PowerSchool Integration
- Manage Skyward Integration
- Mange Infinite Campus Integration
- Manage Blackbaud ON Integration
STANDARD EXPORT FILES
Synchronize your roster data with Dyknow via standard exports from your SIS.
Create import files using your SIS data that matches Dyknow’s data import templates.
- Prepare Dyknow Import Files
- Upload Roster Import Files to FTP Folder
- Process Roster Import Files with Import Manager
To ensure data import accuracy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are:
- Unsure of your Dyknow roster import format; and/or
- Interested in converting your current Import Method.
STEP 2: INSTALL UPDATED DYKNOW CLOUD CONNECTOR
Whether or not you’re planning to reimage student devices, please ensure all student devices have the most up-to-date Dyknow Cloud Connector (.pkg/.msi) version! This will help ensure Teachers do not have issues monitoring students.
Click the relevant links below for step-by-step instructions:
Note: If your students are using Mac OS 10.14+, the Mac privacy profile must be installed for all Dyknow features to work. If your district maintains student Mac devices via third-party, like an MDM software, install the Dyknow Privacy Profile.
STEP 3: TRAINING
Share Dyknow's latest Training Video with your teachers.