Due to security changes in Mac OS Catalina 10.15, you may have to physically allow access to the Dyknow Cloud Connector from the student Mac device itself.
Once the Dyknow Cloud Connector is installed on a student's Mac OS Catalina 10.15 device, the following notification will appear, prompting screen recording access.
Otherwise, teachers may see the following thumbnail for student Mac devices that automatically update to Mac OS Catalina 10.15. If this occurs, follow the steps in the Enable Privacy Setting section below.
ENABLE PRIVACY SETTING
Follow the steps below to enable Dyknow in the Mac Privacy Settings.
1. Open System Preferences on the student Mac device.
2. Click the Security & Privacy icon.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click Screen Recording from the left-hand menu.
5. Select the Dyknow app.
6. Close the System Preferences window.
7. Return to the pop-up notification and select Quit Now.