The My Classes page is the first you will see after logging into Dyknow. It serves as a dashboard, enabling teachers to easily:
- Review current and previous class assignments;
- Start Monitoring an assigned class;
- Create a new class;
- Edit assigned classes, including:
- (Un)Combine assigned classes;
- Archive self-created classes; and,
- Access additional Dyknow features, including:
CLASS CREATION AND ASSIGNMENTS
The My Classes page is unique for each Dyknow Teacher.
Most Dyknow classes are created for teachers automatically, via direct integration with their school's Student Information System (SIS) or other data import method, during the account setup process. But Dyknow classes can also be created manually for classes that do not exist in the school's SIS - like study hall, in-school suspension, and after-school programs.
Dyknow Administrators can manually create a class in Dyknow for any school within their district; Dyknow Tech Coaches can manually create a class in Dyknow for any school(s) to which they’re assigned; and Dyknow Teachers can manually create their own, self-assigned classes.